8.17.2008
School's starting tomorrow!
OMG, school’s tomorrow! I got new clothes and makeup that makes me look… surprisingly good, so I hope to turn a few eyes when I go back. :D I’m real happy with what I picked out, and I think that maybe I can get a boyfriend this year. :) I HOPE so. Lord knows I’ve been single too long.

So, yup, I hope the school year turns out good.

And for those reading my fic, I am a quarter of the way done with the revised storyline. Bear with me, folks.

Wow, summer has just flown by...

Labels:

posted by Ashton @ 9:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 17, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOSHIES! Time really does fly by, doesn't it?

    I hope you find someone who likes you for you.... you deserve to be liked ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Ashton
Home:
About Me: I'm a geeky person at the bottom of the food chain. I love writing a lot, and I hope to get a book published one day. I RP, I play games, look up music videos, play with my dogs, etc. Photoshop is fun, too. ^^
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates